Arizona held a Senate Hearing of the Audit that has taken place in Maricopa county Arizona. They were looking at some of the preliminary findings from the audit as they auditors are still requesting more access and information that is being withheld.
While this is not a full list of the hours long hearing, these are some of the key points that have stuck out thus far.
The race was called in Biden’s favor and was decided by just 10,457 votes, this gave Biden the victory in Arizona and was key to him winning the entire election. In just this Mericopa county election, the auditors found (but not limited to):
- 74,243 mail-in ballots found where there is NO clear record of them ever being sent.
- 3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
- 11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
- 18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
- Maricopa did not put serial numbers on original and duplicated ballots and so cannot ensure they were accurately duplicated or how many times they were duplicated.
- The number of votes certified does not match the number of ballots sent to the audit.
- Digital forensic expert Ben Cotton reveals the Maricopa County election system was BREACHED during the course of the 2020 election. Anti-virus systems not up to date since August of 2019. Allows access to server & systems.
- On March 11, over 37,000 queries for a blank password on a Maricopa system that only contained 8 accounts. This was script used by the EMS Admin account. Who was using the EMS admin account? We don’t know because Maricopa County won’t hand over the routers which were ordered in the subpoena.
- All access logs were wiped in March 2021
To view the entire proceedings and be thoroughly disgusted at how horrible this election integrity was held, you can watch it below: