Is this the smoking gun other news outlets and politicians are alluding to in recent days but not mentioning? The facts of the story are as such:
- Windham, NH – Sate Representative Race was called in favor of Republicans with a 26 vote difference.
- Democrat St. Laurent lost by only 24 votes on election night. This allowed her to ask for a hand recount.
- In the hand recount, it was discovered that all the republicans were missing roughly 300 votes each, 3 democrats were also short an average of 22 votes each and 1 democrat (St. Laurent) was somehow given 99 more votes on election night than what she was really given.
- The election officials are perplexed as to the reason for the large discrepancies and cannot attest what caused the issue.
- The vote scanning machines used were AccuVote optical scanning machines with Global Election Management Systems, which was purchased by Dominion Voting Systems in 2010 from ES&S.
Below is the official timeline for the recount and issue in the Town of Windham New Hampshire: